Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What people around me think bout me??




Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool and funny to see the responses.

Follow this format.

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
15. What is my best attribute?


THESE ARE SOME COMMENTS FROM MY FRIENDS BOUT MYSELF: ~~ :) tenx guys!!~~

1.adib
2. of course!!! =p
3. hmmm..time main frisbee kot...yeke?
4. ohhhhhh......semestinya tidakk!!!.haha
5.makcik ainil...haha..ntah lah, no reason..

6.sempoi...
7.hmmm..pmpuan y grang..haha
8. huh? myb no..
9.org y lawak ngn muke slumber..hoho
10.bj...
11. ntah lahh..skit2 je..hehe
12.hmmm...kt midvalley..wat kerja ypeim..hoho
13.hmmm...xde kot..
14. i'll think later...
16.haha..wat aku gelakk...=p

1. ur roommate + ur crazy friend (fatehana)
2. yes!!
3. on the registration day for mufy, u r my roommate, so, i met u in the room =p
4. ?? sorry, im normal =)
5. si tenang. i could not explain it here bcoz of certain reasons hehe..

6. stylish
7. u r beautiful
8. sure i do
9. ur humour
10. i'll give u anything u want.. tp pinjam je ok? =p
11. quite well.. i think
12. mase maen futsal arituh
13. ainil, ko x gmuk tau, ur body is just nice =)
14. yup!
15. ur masakan yg sdap! =)

1. Who are you? ur senior! (garang mode)-JELLY
2. Are we friends? yes
3. When and how did we meet? once in 2ndary skool, once in monash
4. Do you have a crush on me? oh no!
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. enil

6. Describe me in one word. surprises
7. What was your first impression? gaya lebeh
8. Do you still think that way about me now? sket2 :b
9. What reminds you of me? kasut hitam yg kau nk sgt beli tu
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? brooches. haha
11. How well do you know me? average jea
12. When's the last time you saw me? ysternite at sabah's airport
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? yes
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? u already did it
15. What is my best attribute? maen online games. im amazed!

Who are you? rumate bru -MILIE
2. Are we friends? msti la
3. When and how did we meet? klas bio mufy.. time ak tdo slm klas ms rajesh
4. Do you have a crush on me? apekah?
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. enel (cm name alien lak)

6. Describe me in one word. fashionable
7. What was your first impression? friendly
8. Do you still think that way about me now? yup.. sntiase ramah
9. What reminds you of me? hmm, ainil nmpk ak tdo dlm klas bio dgn dashyat nyer!
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? ntah la..
11. How well do you know me? ntah la jgak.. ahaha
12. When's the last time you saw me? bbp ari lalu kt kundasang, sabah
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? tk kut
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? ni yg mlas ni... leceh tul
15. What is my best attribute? ainil sntiase wat keje awl.. :)

1. Midin...Mydin...yid...kiddo
2. Absolutely!
3. Think in MUFY right?...at Sunway University College
4. Nope!
5. Ainil...mak cik?...hehe...because everyone called you that...mak cik maybe talkative

6. Sweet!
7. Shy...
8. Nope
9. You are the one who saw the moment i crashed with that damn van at Ulu Yam...even it was my fault...heee
10. More boxes of nu-age
11. Can I say...7/10?
12. Can't remember...during that business talk right?
13. I want to drive your car? can I?
14. Done
15. Being such a good friend of mine! I appreciate it! Friends
forever okay?

.yanko-chan~~ ♥
2............................of coz................
3. we're house neighbor during MUFY, but started to get close after, well..um..erm...i lost a best friend..can i put it that way?? +_+
4.sorry honey, i don't swing that way..ngahahaha
5. enil..out of practicality, easier to spell if i need to text u.

6. ...............kind, very kind..the kindest is quite an understatement ^_^
7. A nice person
8. tch..i told u u're my kindest friend already..so of coz u're a nice person in my heart (sniff)
9. J&Co Oreology chocolate..and pic of u la..hahaha
10. A handmade frame with our pic..uuu~~ shuweet ^_^ i'm working on it!!
11. lately there's quite a far distance and a huge wall..huhu..and we didn't contact each other too..i miss u~~i miss everyone~~huhu
12. before the summer break..
13. stuju ngan faten...
14. uh~sure ^_^
15. i think ur the kind of person who can listen to other people probs and seal it tight and care about everyone..nice!!

1. Intan
2. Yes
3. Last Sem. Kat surau
4. I'm straight =P
5. Ainil.

6. Stylo.
7. Susah nak approach.
8. Nope
9. Baju2 kau yg agak stylo.
10. Ape ey..ko cakap jer. nnti aku pertimbangkan.
11. Average.
12. KFC kat airport KK
13. No
14. Kalau rajin, dialu2 kan
15. Tarikkan selimut utk aku masa kat Tune hotel. heh

1. ABAH-nabil fikri
2. Yup..
3. Frisbee, last year
4. Yup.. Hahaha!!!
5. Gemuk!!! Becoz u gemuk laa... hahahaha!!!

6. Gemuk!!! hahahah!!!
7. Gemuk!!!
8. Not anymore... hehe...
9. Emmm...my weight....
10. My fat..hahahah
11. I thnk i know u quite well...
12. i dont remember...:'(
13. yup... i wanna tell u dat i want to be ur fren forever..
14. x nk lah... nnt ko kutuk aku...
15. Being my sweet fren...

1. Who are you? si comel-kak yana
2. Are we friends? ohyeah
3. When and how did we meet? i-fest!
4. Do you have a crush on me? err..yes! hahah
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. enil lah. sbb ainil jd enil. haha

6. Describe me in one word. perahmah
7. What was your first impression? cohmel!
8. Do you still think that way about me now? ohyehss
9. What reminds you of me? nama rkn ku jua enil..
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? hmm..mau kasik lemak jugak buleh? hahah
11. How well do you know me? xda knai sgt la
12. When's the last time you saw me? last day i-fest
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? nope
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? xpelah. malass...
15. What is my best attribute? keperahmahan

kerna enel,ku turutkan jua wlu kemalasan......
1. Who are you?sham or lemu padu(tidakkkk)
2. Are we friends?ntah la...rse2 yer kot
3. When and how did we meet?should be mase mufy...stat bek mase kem g gng nuang,1 group
4. Do you have a crush on me?mstilah x

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.enel...sdap je bnyi nyer jawa2 skit
6. Describe me in one word.nice
7. What was your first impression?minah kepoh
8. Do you still think that way about me now?agak la...tp leh kepoh skali
9. What reminds you of me?gadis berjiwa jawa yg kuat
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?delivery makanan ketika ko amat perlukan...hehehhee
11. How well do you know me?6/10
12. When's the last time you saw me?mase tgk wyg upin n ipin
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?yes..aku terbg tau kt tut...biarla trus mnjadi rahsia
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?nak2...tp mlas la nk post
15. What is my best attribute?loyal n nice fren..

1. Who are you? a scandalous friend-BRIAN BRUCKNER
2. Are we friends? havent i mentioned??
3. When and how did we meet? somewhere in 2007-2008 when we were doing mufy
4. Do you have a crush on me? NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS!
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. AYAM!u know why

6. Describe me in one word. GABRA!
7. What was your first impression? SOMBONG NAK MATI!
8. Do you still think that way about me now? erm...takla...aiyoooo
9. What reminds you of me? ur openness
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? a sincere friendship
11. How well do you know me? i dont know.rather hard to say
12. When's the last time you saw me? kat airport last wednesday
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? maybe
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? i'll think about that
15. What is my best attribute? ketidakkisahan ko

1. Did u see my name above >.>NAIM FADHLI
2. Yup, absolutely
3. MUFY, when peoz and alen hang out with u i guess
4. In your dreams.. Muahaha!!
5. ............. (no idea)

6. Talkactive
7. Stylish and majalah bergerak
8. Of course
9. The way u talk (dont ask me to explain)
10. Help
11. Only your projection to your surrounding and some gossip about u
12. Futsal beramai2
13. Nope
14. Mybe
15. Open minded

1.mr peosh
2.100%!
3.mase mufy kat foyer.xhengat watpe tyme tu..owh ye kite ngumpat pasal sapiq sabar..hahaaa..n ko pakai wedge kaler turquoise kot time tuh..huhuu
4.crush?hell no! ko kan lelaki! hahaaa:)
5.ainella illyana,,heh cambest!

6.ayam! hahaa amek nickname brian
7."haha konpem leh wat geng ngumpat"..mskipon aku ni xsuka ngumpat!huhuaaaa!
8.yes i do
9.kete aku.. jgn tnye knape! hahaa
10.my bulues! nak takk??
11.bole kire r rapat
12.aku pon xengat dah..
13.i told u everything kot..
14.haha malas dah aku nk tag2 org neh
15.ur KETABAHAN! bangga aku ngan ko!

Who are you? - rahman
2. Are we friends? - semestinya!!
3. When and how did we meet? - ekspedisi gunung angsi.. hehe
4. Do you have a crush on me? - nope
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. - ayam (ckupkan 3 org bg nickname ayam bermula dr brian)

6. Describe me in one word. - manja
7. What was your first impression? - ganas!!
8. Do you still think that way about me now? - x, skrg i c d true u. (baheq dan lemah lembut rupanya)..hehe
9. What reminds you of me? - takut air
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? - ayam? haha. ko msti suka kan?
11. How well do you know me? - barely, but enough to know u have a good heart.
12. When's the last time you saw me? - at the airport, sma dgn brian.. =)
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? - yup, jgn takut air..
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? - thinking bout it..
15. What is my best attribute? - honesty

1. Who are you? - edgham syahmir aka becks
2. Are we friends? - sure.apsal x plak..
3. When and how did we meet? - f1.exclasmate kn..

4. Do you have a crush on me? - u were rarely being in de clas.x..
5. radio.u r a non-stop talker..
6. Describe me in one word. - sunshine
7. What was your first impression? - fragile...
8. no more fragile..
9. What reminds you of me? - MC memanjang.susahnk tgk de dlm clas
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? - kesabaran :)
11. How well do you know me? - if it was compared wif de time, i should've known u better.but i think i noe a lil about u..
12. When's the last time you saw me? - last 2 years.reunion klas kt..
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? - nope..
14. sure.hang kne wat jgk..
15. What is my best attribute? - jujur.even pning2 ckit, ko mmg honest

1. Who are you?who am i??i dont know me myself..huargghhh-ZULFIKRI HAKIM
2. Are we friends?absolutely yes!!
3. When and how did we meet?ainil, my exclasmet(f1-f3)
4. Do you have a crush on me?never n ever!!
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.mmm...ape ek..tarak taw ma..

6. Describe me in one word.stylo milo vico
7. What was your first impression?ayu pemalu2 gitu
8. Do you still think that way about me now?i dont think so..da besar kan!!haha
9. What reminds you of me?sakit di zaman kanak2
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?my heart..hahaha
11. How well do you know me?x terjawab soklan nih..
12. When's the last time you saw me?bile ek..b4 aku fly r kan??kat pyramid..aku blanje mkn..next time u treat me lak ehhh...
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?xde kot..
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?eee..xnk la..sogan den!!
15. What is my best attribute?coollll!!

1. ur next door housemet..hehe- NIZA
2. iye..we're pren.!
3. masa MUFY dulu...
4. i'm straight...sowy=P
5. ainil..

6. seloroh
7. seorang yg huha..
8. yup2.!!u're the one.!!manyak cakap..=D
9. badak ainil..=P
10. bg sume brg2 kecantikan..hehe pompuan kannn..
11. not really,.30/70 maybe
12. kat bilik td
13. nope
14. dah buat dah..n waitin' for u to talk about me
15. good in cooking kott..

1] a fren from kkb-AIMI
[2] yep
[3] my very first day in kkb.u came to my room 4 wafa eyte?
[4] geee..nope.
[5] ainil suits u best

[6] friendly?
[7] she sure has a lot to say
[8] guess im ryte..still ;D its a gud thing tho =_+
[9] no idea
[10] selotape..
[11] knal la sket2..agaknye
[12] last day at kkb.
[13] klu ade pn x igt.hee hee
[14] x pe kot.thnx 4 commenting mine btw =)
[15] my 2nd fren after wafa back in kkb.hehe

1.wh0 are you? SI CANTIK JEM!;p
2. Are we friends? TAKLAH..MUSUH KETAT..HAHA
3. When and how did we meet? KAT PASAR MLM MASE RAMADHAN 2008..KAMU JR JELLY
4. Do you have a crush on me? OF COZ!
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. MESTI LA AYAM!

6. Describe me in one word. SEMPOI
7. What was your first impression? GEDIKNYE BDAK NI..
8. Do you still think that way about me now? TAKDE LA..RUPENYE DIE MMG OVER EXCITED SKET..HAHAHAHAHA
9. What reminds you of me? EYE LINER, AYAM, INNOVA, BRIAN N PEOZ, ETC!
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? YOU GOT EVERYTHING DAH KAN..:)
11. How well do you know me? PRETTY WELL MAYBE..HOPE SO
12. When's the last time you saw me? MLM TD!TRIP TO IKEA!
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? JENG JENG JENG
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? BOLE JE KOT
15. What is my best attribute? MIND FREE OF WORRIES.

Who are you? - emy
2. Are we friends? - ya
3. When and how did we meet? - 06..jumper time sesame blaja kt sunway
4. Do you have a crush on me? - nop
5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. - kak munah

6. Describe me in one word.- havoc
7. What was your first impression? - minah vogue
8. Do you still think that way about me now? - ya
9. What reminds you of me? - ur keriangan
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? - slipar jepon
11. How well do you know me? - not sure
12. When's the last time you saw me? - 2 taun yg lepaz kot..
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? - never
14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you? - maybe
15. What is my best attribute?-lincah

1. Rai/Raihana/Ana
2. I guess so, hey Ainil, r we friends? haha
3. Last semester and i think it was during frisbee..forgot..
4. A huge crush!!!hahaha...definitely NOT
5. Ainil....it's your name and there's no other better nickname than your name, am i right?

6.fashionable
7. Talkative
8. Yes, you are talkative, don't you? hehe
9. Your style
10. My love...hahhaa
11. Not sure how well...still learning/observing/understanding..
12. Last Thursday @library
13. Nope
14. Maybe
15. I'm thinking..still thinking...dont have the answer yet..


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails