- Boosting the immune system
- Regulating cholesterol levels
- Fighting the build-up of sticky plaque in the arteries
- Interfering with the cancer process- green tea can help prevent the growth of tumors in the breast, prostate, lung and skin.
- Assisting in weight loss - green tea helps reduce cholesterol by lowering its absorption in the digestive tract and increasing its excretion. IT reduces body fat levels and even prevent excess weight gain. Although most tests have been performed on laboratory animals, at least one with humans showed that taking in the equivalent of 3 cups of green tea per day burned an additional 80 calories per day.
- Fighting harmful bacteria and viruses
Protecting the body against free radical damage
How Much Do I Need?
Most experts agree that a daily intake of 3-10 cups of green tea (the equivalent of 300-1,000 mg of catechins) is ideal for maximum health benefits. In extract form, to get 300 mg of catechins you’d need to take about 480 mg of a 50:1 extract containing 60% catechins (60% of 480 mg = 300 mg).
But even a single cup of green tea per day can be beneficial (just this small amount confers powerful protection against dental cavities and breast cancer). So pour yourself a steaming cup of medicine and enjoy! It could be the beginning of a life-long love affair with a potent and delightful health-enhancer.
p/s: this kinda my review after taking it and you should try it..(review ni ala2 wat own research on internet lol..mcm assignment pun ade) ahaks
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I've been drinking it 3 times a day and for about a week and already my skin had cleared up and the small redness on my face has gone down!
Plus its a fantastic antioxidant and gives u so much energy and an anti-aging factor!!~
The taste isn't that nice even when you have added honey and stuff to it but it isnt too bad and it is still drinkable. (as we know, the more bitter the taste, the more antioxidants within it)
Its a fantastic drink which is not only good for your skin but good for your body too, and for the price of it its fab!
Green tea can help to ward off or combat a variety of ailments by: