First of all, my grandma said that i am so ungrateful and I shouldn't take this..huhu (i mean hmmmm she claimed that my skin is already fair).
GLUTATHIONE is a very good anti-oxidant, and a very effective whitening agent.
1. it is is an anti-oxidant that cleans the liver, takes off free-radicals and helps the brain too (did u know that our brain's anti-oxidant is gluta and that low level of it results to some illneses and disorders?)
2. gluta is safe for everyone whatever age is and it is 100% proven that it really works to whiten skin.
3. For most people, the first 3 months use of gluta (according to my aunt, this would happen to me for only 2 months) is crucial for it is the time where gluta is building the foundation (body chemistry re-alignment) and once built this is only the start for its whitening process. the lightening of skin is gradual (speed is depending on your metabolism and body chemical functioning) this is where you will notice that your skin is shinier and healthier than before. after this process, you will notice that your shade is lighter than before.
4. glutha whitens the skin by reducing the melanin formation of the epidermis going up to the dermis
5. there are definitely no side-effects of using gluta, u know why? coz its ability to whiten your skin is already its side-effect!!! hehehe awesome right??
6. there is also no harm in its prolonged use.
I'm taking KYUSOKU BIHAKU (Japan product - approved HALAL by Office On Muslim Affairs of Philippines)