Friday, February 26, 2010

Hippie me


How i make past styles of hippie headband translate to today style? special for hijabis... :) *wink*

For non-hijabis, usually bangs are draped across the forehead and then the head band is stretched over them and around their head. However, for a hijabi like me, i wear this by draping it on my forehead right underneath my scarves/shawls. Below are some styles & colours of headbands which I mix + match with my hijab colour...
Some of then i covered my eyes region :P
seriously too hmm (can't mention here) to reveal...like provoking or something huhuhu

(systematic error :p) sleepy eyes..yikes huhu


multiple headbands





p/s: just bear with me..mybe u think i am like self-obsessed or self indulgence huhu
this post is intended to share wit other hijabis how to adapt styles in hijab wearing.

13 comments:

  1. nice way tuk cover dahi yg luas.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee cute, but for me, i have less confident to wear like this!! but for special event, mayb yaa..hee nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. berfesyen tidak salah,cumah jangan menjadi mangsa fesyen.kadang2 kita kita ingat kita dah menutup aurat,rupa2nya masih menggegarkan jiwa2 yg melihatnya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like gurlz wif hippie style too....wearing t-shirt wif peace symbol n leging.....some of my gurl frenz sometimes go out wif this style

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA nice but i dont wear leggings and skinny jeans

    ReplyDelete
  6. org dah cantik,pakai ape pun cantik yang

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. u cantik.i suka tgk org pakai.kalau i pakai tak sesuai sbb muka i bulat

    ReplyDelete
  8. motif ada gambar yg cover mata ada yg tak?

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails