Monday, February 15, 2010

I-charge - FUEL SAVING DEVICE FOR YOUR CAR!

fuel save lol! stil maintain 2 bar walaupun slps 25 km. haha

I-charge

I've been using I-charge since early last year after my parents signed up as MXB members. I did went to MXB talk once in Taman Desa...
i-CHARGE helps your car working at optimum condition. Made in Japan (and we are way behind them haha) This technology had been created 10 years ago.


Using i-CHARGE is as easy as reading ABC.
Just plug the terminal of i-CHARGE into
your car's cigar-lighter socket and it will work
right away. So simple!
As a student, i go places here and there by
car and sometimes i run out of budget as
i have to pay the cost of my books and studies
materials..huhu
With I-charge, my life had changed a lot...
I got to save more incar fuel and it had
definitely cut my fuel cost for like RM150
for a month!!
and seriously worthy for everyone even for
bikers and superbikers as there is I-charge
for bikes too~~ MY brother using it for his RXZ
bike..My mum and dad using it for Toyota INNOVA
and Kia Spectra.

I used to go to my parents house in Sg Besi
from Sunway and the distance is like 25+ km
away...and i just have to fill up my fuel for
just two bars (RM10) which were sufficient
for me to go there and return back to Sunway!!
..i'm using an auto transmission car which i
used to accelerate my car by pushing too hard
onto the accelerator pedal :P hahaha
Using I-charge had absolutely reduced the
fuel consumption when u accelerating as it
stabilizes the car power and performance.
When you overtaking a car u'll see the difference,
the pick up obviously become much powerful and u'll
run like the king of the road..muahahha
There is a testimony bout it which recorded 65okm
for just RM70 of fuel price!! awesome right?.
U got to have it.. a unit cost is RM595
(i-charge for car)...It had been awarded as
Car GOOD of the Year 2006.


Benefits:
• Fuel saving
• Better RPM response
Increase engine torque
Engine power up
Optimized all electronic devices in car
Faster throttle response, engine power up.
Reduce car CPU noise signal, improve CPU reaction time, improve electronic efficiency.
Smoother gear shift on automatic car.
Improve engine power, better acceleration response, hence improve fuel saving.
Maximize ignition efficiency, easier engine start.
Prolong engine and electrical device life-span.
Easy installation, totally DIY, the first choice for ladies drivers.
Universal for all cars and motorcycles
Reduce noise with built in noise filter, improve sound system performance.
Equipped with dou
ble fuse protection, for better product life and safety.
Faster RPM response, it gives you powerful acceleration even when your car's air condition turn on to maximum load.
Cleaner exhaust emission on HC and CO gas. So more environment friendly.


p/s: simply amazing.. (satisfied customer)

6 comments:

  1. bia betik... mane ade jual?? aku nk beli ni..

    http://simplecrucial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. jap2.. musykil ni.. cucuk kat lighter socket je?.. camne bende tu berfungsi?..

    ReplyDelete
  3. tis sounds good...
    certainly perlukan 1...
    will do some more reseacrh...
    nak kena convince parent plk..
    duit x byk nih...
    huu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. betul tu! i-charge ni memang berkesan :)
    kalau nak tahu pasal i-charge ni tgk kat sini

    http://i-chargeyourcardude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails