Sunday, February 14, 2010

MY DAILY ROUTINE OF SELF-EXTRACTING ALOE VERA SAP!!!

I grow aloe Vera plant here in Sunway...
Aloe Vera leaves when cut exude fluids!! which have beneficial medicinal properties.. the transparent fluid is soothing and said to promote healing. i used to apply it on dry skin and wounds to facilitate healing...the good news is i don't have to extract it anymore as I've already bought some bottles of pure aloe Vera sap from GUARDIAN pharmacy (promotion was buy 1 free 1 for just RM7.90)...haha great deal!



the gel functions as a protective barrier that helps retain moisture and promote healing...i 've been applying this like everyday and for like every 3 hours on my face and any region that i wanted as it obviously promotes the rates of healing (reduce scarring!!!)...

p/s: berbaloi2 huhuhuhu lg berbaloi if i come out with my own formula of healing using aloe ni ...then tested by me to my own self :P


3 comments:

  1. 1st time lak nmpak botol tu..
    sgt cun meletup pon ade

    give me 1 please...
    hukhuk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam alaikum sister i know exactly what you mean i use this every day its helped clear up my scars which spots have left ...Love ya blog:)

    InshAllah u r good

    x

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails