Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My final semester !!! InsyaAllah

Units which I've enrolled for this semester are: (CLICK image below TO ENLARGE)

  1. FOOD & INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY (ELECTIVE SUBJECT)
  2. MOLECULAR BIOLOGY & BIOTECHNOLOGY (CORE SUBJECT)
  3. FUNDAMENTAL OF FOOD SCIENCE (ELECTIVE SUBJECT)
  4. GENETICS OF DEVELOPMENT (CORE SUBJECT)
p/s: I am so dead. the units TITLE are killing me (like before were seriously made me feel like headache even just seeing on the subject's name) haha!!--------) Allah & Rasul always with me
AFTER MY final exams I'm off to Melbourne & Adelaide (July- already bought the tickets)
Then graduate in September (clayton campus) or November (sunway campus) which depends on my budget loll WHERE & WHEN i wanna graduate huhu
hmm probably i shud stay till September in my friend house if i wanna graduate there.

struggling hard and pray hard to excel :P
pray for me guys...

4 comments:

  1. insyaallah wif all your afford u will doing good...n not forget to tawakal....good luck k...insyaallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud luck in your final exam..get the best result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam,

    Semuga beroleh kejayaan dlm final exam....

    ReplyDelete
  4. InsyaAllah you will succeed.Amin.Umi doakan kejayaan mu.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails