Thursday, February 18, 2010

questions to answer




Question 1 ~ Where is your cell phone ?
-charging-

Question 2 ~ Relationship ?
-no romance entanglement till graduate-

Question 3 ~ Your Hair ?
-black & super thick-

Question 4 ~ Work ?
-my mum's boutique and Gaagoo Kids-

Question 5 ~ Your sister ?
-Ainur Mastura & Ainurul Iman-

Question 6 ~ your favourite thing ?
-my lappie, my bed, my cat, my car-

Question 7 ~ Your dream last night ?
-about someone really which is really hunky but the face was faded- huhu

Question 8 ~ Your favourite drink ?
-sky juice, pineapple juice, lychee, pink panther at MURNI-

Question 9 ~ Your dream car ?
-BMW, all those fancy + expensive cars :p -

Question 10 ~ Your shoes ?
size 8!! OMG

Question 11 ~ Your fears ?
lizards!! death!! mystical beings

Question 12 ~ What do you want to be after 10 years ?
a scientist i guess or a PEGAWAI TADBIR DIPLOMAT

Question 13 ~ Who did you hang out with last weekend ?
hmm my mum hehe

Question 14 ~ Missing ?
missing my bestfriends so bad

Question 15 ~ What are you thingking about right now ?
solat malam sat gi -solat witir stiap hari

Question 16 ~ Favourite colour ?
BLUE, BLACK & GOLD

Question 17 ~ Love ?
its my nature to love and being loved :)

p/s: answering all these mcm sgt immature for my age jek huhu

4 comments:

  1. a scientist i guess or a PEGAWAI TADBIR DIPLOMAT

    haha! jauh benar beza nye tu. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yizzzz
    after PHD atau master i wanna seat PTD exam huhu
    i got a relative PTD bosnia dlu n now PTD jordan

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails