Monday, March 1, 2010

MY WALLPAPER


I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

1) You have to print screen wallpaper that you are using right now



2) Tell us why you like the wallpaper
Its a mere sidestep from my current consensus reality, which in very peaceful way!! the kampung image REALLY comforting me!!!! This image was taken by my roommate (MILIEA) which is a view of paddy field somewhere in her kampung area (KEDAH). She edited this photo by herself and she sent this to me thru ym and i really2 love it. I asked her permission to make it as my desktop wallpaper...
What a soothing n calming view from my lappie....lovely nature. U can see SCRABBLE short cut on my desktop??? haha i'm a scrabbler and my families used to join scrabble competition and yet my english is not that good and i did make some silly grammatical errorsss huuuuuuuuuuuu
playing scrabble is a platform for me to improve my vocab and it is so enjoyable..
country-side ------------> a wonderful place for me to settle down!! hehe :P


3) Tag 10 people...
HMMM laziness is enveloping me!! everyone are welcome to tag themselves ok???

7 comments:

  1. your wallpaper looks like my hometown....my kampung ad paddy field....bes tgk sunrise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. comel. suka!






    http://fitridzulkifli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart sgt wallpaper tuhh..

    sejuk je mata memandang.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiyo,. umh kt kg sblah jew,. sawah.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I guess you like the countryside yes

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails