Thursday, March 4, 2010

please BE DECENT

Salam.........WHAT IS DECENT?
Characterized by conformity to recognized standards of propriety or morality.
Free from indelicacy; modest. Meeting accepted standards; adequate upright; respectable. Kind or obliging.

The best/relevant words to describe it:
-refers to opportunities for women and men to obtain live in conditions of freedom, equity, security and human dignity.

i have to point out this because i feel unsafe & insecure living in my own space, living in my own country :(. what sadden me were the harassing actions of some locals here... please Muslim guys!!!

I get annoyed and upset because I wish MUSLIM MEN will say "Mashallah" (contradicting themselves) when looking at muslimah. It is not nice when a young muslimah can't even walk down the street without having stared wildly and it has became so common even when the girls were wearing modest and proper covered clothing? and also shouting out flirtatious words. I am certain of that,sorry guys...i've came across this.... I just had to have a little ran as I couldn't resist :( and hid myself..... it became more serious when THERE was a car slowing down and stopping and offer you a ride. OMG IT freaked me out!! (my roommate and I had encountered this huhu)
i went to SUBANG airport today, and there was an aged guy staring at me (in the bookstore) like wanting to devour me and I didn't notice at all until my friend says that ''we should go, the man is molesting you with his eyes'' ..i stopped my reading and we left... that was scary..huhuhu (bkn sengaja nk perasan..my fwen yg bgtau) huhuhu
There are so many stories which involving sexual harassment so far in my life. I think every single girl has their own too. sometimes i think this is our FITRAH (nature) which we have to undergo those discomfort reaction when guys looking at gurls. MAYBE this can be labeled as NORMAL in this modernized world.
I really2 worried bout my friends safety and my own :( ...the world is no longer safe.

p/s: please respect MUSLIM women...AND PLS BE DECENT in whatever you do if wanna be treated decently by others... look away when the eye of the beholder is looking at you hehe or else, it kills you. I AIN'T PERFECT..don't be offended..just an advice for those who khilaf. one more advice: please evaluate people for their intelligence and skills instead of looks and sexuality wsalam :)

8 comments:

  1. tumpang rasa malu juga walau org lain yang buat...mereka seakannya tidak pernah memikirkan jika org lain buat spt itu pada adik perempuan mereka, kakak mereka, kaum kerabat perempuan mereka, ap yg mereka rasa....dan kita perlu berfikir menyelusuri tunjang permasalahan ini

    ReplyDelete
  2. muka bengang pon nampak cun..
    ngee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, women need some space call freedom when we are at the public, being respected by others esp guys.even Malaysia is very2 open country

    ReplyDelete
  4. "please evaluate people for their intelligence and skills instead of looks and sexuality wsalam :) "

    boooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true! wearing hijab doesn't protect girls from men nowadays!

    these selfish men (not all of them of course but most) can't control themselves and girls have to bear the responsibility of being extra careful.

    and when something happen, girls are always blamed. why can't we blame men because of their over-powering lust?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this post.. walaupun ade sebahagian part yg sy x setuju. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. stop men from treating us like sex objects, as they have always done.We want them to ignore our appearance and to be attentive to our personalities and mind. We want them to take us seriously and treat us as equals and not just chase us around for our bodies and physical looks.Muslim women who cover are filled with dignity and self esteem; they are pleased to be identified as a Muslim woman. As a chaste, modest, pure woman, she does not want her sexuality to enter into interactions with men in the smallest degree. A woman who covers herself is concealing her sexuality but allowing her femininity to be brought out.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails