Monday, April 5, 2010

BUSY busy sibuk




TO DO LIST ( WITHIN 1 WEEK TIME)...

  1. Training for Mount Batu Puteh expedition --->It will be 8 hours trekking to reach the first campsite. Another 6 hours to reach the peak and it’ll take more than 7 hours to go down. must be mentally prepared for this kind of thing!! THIS EXPEDITION is intended to replace Mount Tahan expedition which i had cancelled on last February huhu adeh !! kena training ngn heavy load--jog with trekking bag (15-20 kgs) 3 weeks to go. need to borrow haversack from my cousin.
  2. Work out- daily regime of 15 minutes extreme work out (bulking up my leg muscles for wall climbing and bouldering huwaa my calves already look like papaya)
  3. Drink up teh halba and green tea--- natural supplement for health purpose and for healthier skin. *wink*
  4. Consume glutathione pills & collagen powder every day like usual for fairer skin and building up muscles :P
  5. Help out my aunt with her things in her petronas station this week -- i need to juggle my assignments and my part time job..Allah with me
  6. Get her laptop fixed
  7. tomorrow, food microbiology site visit to YAKULT factory in SEREMBAN 2.
  8. 3 hours of hectic lab session from mon-fri huwaa
  9. MID TERM assignments:
  • GENETIC OF DEVELOPMENT- lab report: MOLECULAR GENETICS OF FLORAL ORGAN IDENTITY IN ARABIDOPSIS
  • GENETIC OF DEVELOPMENT- essay: GENETIC TOOTH DEVELOPMENT
  • ECOLOGY- field trip report
  • FOOD microbiology- lab report

dumb bell (btol ke eja ni?) yg berjasa..note book yg sgt helpful, cadar org bujang hehe

p/s: I'm going nuts...wish me luck.. I've gain weight and i got such a glutton appetite lately huhu
maybe due to increased muscles density and i'm kinda sweating a lot even when i'm doing nothing. and I've noticed that i got such a relatively huge body frame compared to my other female friends..aiyakkk wanna be more athletic and trase nk naik gunung bujang melaka weekend ni menggantikan pergi bekelah waterfall (sbb xde flying fox)..tukar plan huhu


6 comments:

  1. waduh...bz nya..papun...wish u luck ok..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam,

    why do u need fairer skin? u r a fine fair skin lady now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wsalam lynn,
    huhu my grandma said that i'm such ungrateful girl.. i took glutathione as an experiment :P
    hope to see changes in my eye colour :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. glutathione.is it works? i pun pnah nk try, tp injections + pills. xtau whether it works or not.sbb agak mahal kn

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam..
    sibuknya..
    jadual macam "army" daaa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wsalam ...mmg mcm army pun
    my father is an army officer, my late grandpa was a police officer..my relative was a ketua polis
    i've trained to be one :P
    haha

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails