Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why I rather have best guy friends :


Brian

Peos


  • No drama.
  • They wouldn’t spread my secrets.
  • They consider me as a sister.
  • They protect me.
  • They can intro me the their friends.
  • They don’t hit on the guys I find hot/cute.
  • They are good listeners.
  • They give good advice.

p/s: that's why i rather have them rather than having a boyfriend hehe
they are so sensible, smart n talented.
i would miss them after masing2 da ke haluan masing2 dgn kerjaya masing2
at the mean time!! masing2 pun lom bekerja lg hauhau :P
they've gained my parents trust
and we still manage to menjaga pergaulan
alhamdullilah




mereka lah hulubalang2 beta
muahaha

4 comments:

  1. thatsss sooo true, thats why la my bestfriend pon byk guy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam..
    semoga anda selalu sihat..
    ermmm...macho nya..macam
    model pun ada yek?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kita also prefer guy than girls..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wsalam zul
    hhuhu model la juga

    rose: yeay!! kwn2 laki dorg ni xfragile cam kwn pmpn
    syaza: good for u

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails