Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm In love!!


Haha tipu!! I'm in love with my own voice :P hahaha
At last...I can sing Afgan's song as my voice is quite big
Think so hahaha
I'm so into Afgan's songs!!
As for low tone song, I just manage to sing Everytime from Britney Spears each time I went karaoke


Today, Blogging in English
Learned new things from career training... To master in LANGUAGE, u need to think and self-monologue to yourself in that language too..Therefore, I've made a poem to motivate myself:


I'm a ignoramus
The world is full of perplexities, puzzlements and peculiarities, all just begging to be explained and resolved.
At this moment.. I just need something or someone who can entertain and enlighten me...
Yes I'm in love....
Love had driven to move forward, to strive the world, to get thru hardships and calamities...


Thats it!!! haha
Less is more right??
Bubye

6 comments:

  1. Ainil Hawa..
    Selamat menyambut 1 Muharram 1432 Hijrah dan Selamat Tahun Baru, harapan semoga "HIJRAH" kita tahun ini lebih baik dari tahun-tahun sebelumnya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afgan's songs are are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tq and salam maal hijrah uols

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails