Thursday, April 21, 2011

FRIM Nature Walk


Canopy walk at FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE MALAYSIA..
The trip was last year!
The trip cost us just RM5.
Anyone who is having acrophobia (fear of height) is not advisable to look down during the sky-bridge tour haha
The suspended bridge is about 150 metres long and about 30 metres above ground!
I was fasting on that day!! and I found it was really challenging to hike the hill with an empty stomach.huhu
Alhamdullilah, I've managed to climb up the canopy and be happy after the trip.


Map courtesy of FRIM

















with my juniors :)




6 comments:

  1. xingat bile
    da lama da
    mmg masyuk gak
    jgnlupe try kalo ade mase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    Education Consultants Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest
    to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought
    process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on
    the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have
    raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site,
    it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails