Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm doing research about them almost everyday

When you do research bout others who live thousand kilometers away from you for like everyday....bout their companies, their culture and your working hours is pretty the same as their working hours.... i feel like wanna to polish up my Arab language skills ha ha
I'm looking for a genuine and decent teacher..she must be a female!
i need this as some Saudi Arabian decision makers and even the secretaries cannot speak English which obstruct me to negotiate and getting to their CEOs to discuss regarding the details of what we're offering ..
I found that English is not enough if you wanna tackle potential customers!!!
Even though my sis knows Arabic..she always in her school in Banting so she can't be here to teach me everyday...
As I work here, I'll got the chance to travel to gulf countries once I achieve what I've already aimed. And I can't wait for that moment to come!!!as I love travelling!!!And I wanna taste Arab food and air!!! (apologize me for my overwhelming personality!!)


She is me when I was in Sydney..
looking forward to visit GCC!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.


    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for u Nil!

    bukan saja boleh tolong you dalam career, most importantly, bahasa Arab akan buat kita dapat hayati isi kandungan Al Quran dengan lebih baik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum nil aku nak tanya satu soalan boleh?>

    emel aku bleh tak. oni_182@hotmail.com

    produk height increase tu jd ke..

    kat mana nil beli eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam,. ainil, lme mnghilang ek.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails