Friday, April 15, 2011

What's wrong with a smiley person?

When I was a kid, I used to be called 'smiley girl' as I have this distinct smiling style. (with half lips ) I used to walk around with a smile on my face, but then (WHICH IS NOW!) I think some people might think I'm a bit brain dead with this stupid grin on my face all the time!!!

Sometimes i always smile for anything and everything that reduces the other persons temper and pressure.,.....AND according to me, a beautiful and heartful smile a day keeps the doctor away.. :D :D
And most of the time, i smile for nothing!haha coz i smile easily
For no reason my cheek muscles had been triggered by unknown factor and this made me look weird especially in front of strangers. I always smile to person who i meet or accidentally meet :)
And being too friendly in Malaysia I think is quite risky as when a girl smile to strangers..some strange guys would probably approach you and say hi to you...it would be scary!!!

But how to avoid that when you was born as a smiler???
nothin wrong with smilin, just have to watch out for those bad people!



wANT TO SEE MY WEIRD SMILE??? HAHAHA
Yeah i LOOK weird but I don't care and I won't stop smiling..



p/s: cheer up.and keep smiling!

6 comments:

  1. ahahahah i'm borned s a smiley too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe
    ecah bgs la
    i can tell u ni periang

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak weird pun smile tuh..
    sweet jehhh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tq mahirah..
    congratz da grad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup,nothing wrong with ur smile.its the easiest way to say hi.keep on smiling...

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails