Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wall climbing again at Mad Monkeyz Gym


Indoor climbing gym at Wangsa Maju :Mad Monkeyz Bouldering GYM.
Wall climbing always be ONE of my options to stay fit!
There are coaches around to guide you through for those who are new.
The day pass is only RM8.00 and the rental of shoes and chalk bag is only RM5.00.
I wish I'll get my own climbing shoes in few months time from now.
I've been visiting this gym since 2009 and it is quite cozy as you can cool yourself down after the strenuous climbing in the air-conditioned gym. Plus it provides lockers for climbers to keep their valuables.
The gym also offers a full range of climbing gears like shoes, harnesses, hardware, and more.
I've already signed up as a member. And what I've heard they are now offering new membership package effective on 1st April 2011 for newcomers.
There's also climbing routes for kids where you can bring your kids to try out their climbing potential. I found that I was able to spend my time productively doing something healthy here as the environment is really stimulating. You should visit this gym if you live near to Wangsa Maju area.





10 comments:

  1. Grab them while you can! :)

    http://thehijabis.blogspot.com/2011/05/satin-shawl.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam Ainil Hawa..
    indoor erkkk..?
    dah jadi cicakman tu..
    he he..semoga anda selalu
    sihat di sana..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wsalam

    alhamdlillah sihat

    tenx hijabis n zul

    i'll hit you guys later

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kalo xpnh mohla cube!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. bestnyee...nak gakkkkk !!!..=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. tak berapa nak gayat..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. aah xtinggu sgt
    tp ttp best lg2 kalo kanak2 cube

    ReplyDelete
  9. salam,. try taman cabaran putrajaya. tggi sangt.

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails