Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I've been away from internet

Salam Ramadhan

and Happy Fasting to all muslims.

I've been so busy. ( Ceh, who cares?)

I just wanna say.. If you guys out there have any question regarding health issues. You can consult me. I am healthcare consultant and an ex-nutritionist.. I will try my best to answer and give advices even though I'm not a doctor and even though I am not a medical student.. I took biotechnology and my wish is to help people..

contact me at : eve_proxima@hotmail.com


3 comments:

  1. salam..
    Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan..
    selamat menjalani ibadah puasa
    di bulan penug barakah..moga sihat
    selalu anda di sana Ainil Hawa..


    ermmm..sakit hati ada vitamin tak?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wsalam

    kalo sakit hati tuh kena gune psychology diri and bersabar serta doa n tawakal kpd Allah

    smoga Allah memberkati anda

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats sooo nice of you : )

    Just wanted to update the fact that my blog is not named under 'LEFASHIONZ' anymore and has changed to 'blanchiffon.blogspot.com'.it will still be in your followers list,the name has just changed ; ) it is not a new blog or anything ^-^

    xxxstyle bloggerxxx

    ReplyDelete

DON'T BE HATEFUL, EVERYONE IS IMPERFECT

Related Posts with Thumbnails